Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Is this the latest update? 2023.44.30.8

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Trying to find out if this is still the latest software update for our MYP. 2023.44.30.8

Since that install the car has had “NO CONNECTIVITY”. Voice commands do not work, Sentry mode does not via app and the climate control does not work via app. App does not load on either of our phones. We tried the hard reboot and that worked for about 20-30 minutes and then it dropped connectivity again. So it has been a month or so and was curious if we are not seeing an update due to the car having “no connectivity”….or has an update not been made available yet?

Trying to find out if this is still the latest software update for our MYP. 2023.44.30.8

Since that install the car has had “NO CONNECTIVITY”. Voice commands do not work, Sentry mode does not via app and the climate control does not work via app. App does not load on either of our phones. We tried the hard reboot and that worked for about 20-30 minutes and then it dropped connectivity again. So it has been a month or so and was curious if we are not seeing an update due to the car having “no connectivity”….or has an update not been made available yet?

Attachments

• IMG_8484.jpeg
    IMG_8484.jpeg
    82.6 KB · Views: 49

My MY was updating when I saw this thread.

IMG_1789.jpeg

Last edited:
Had “at home service” today! Super good experience and it turned out to be a SIM card had failed (quit working) in the car. It took the tech about 5 minutes to change it out. It was located below the glove box and all is good now! I see some talk about service and I have to say my experience was great. Thanks to Tesla Service out of Lubbock Texas.