Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

tesla arcade - missing centipede, missle command, etc

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys,

I recently bought a 2022 model 3p and I noticed that I don't have some the arcade games that my friends 2019 model 3 LR has. I don't have missile command, asteroids, centipede, etc.

Is there a way to enable them somehow?

Thanks,
Steve

These games all still exist. Schedule service through the app... choose "software" or "other" or something and mention in the message that you're missing a bunch of games.

The service center will need to push an update with those games... but *make sure* you have a strong WiFi connection when you install it, because the games update will just quit if it doesn't happen in a timely manner.

Reactions: AZTech
But *removing* the games would actually take... more resources. I don't know what bug you're experiencing with sentry mode, but let's keep the games. Skyforce is a great way to spend 20 minutes at a Supercharger.
I should have said the Sentry Mode Viewer bugs. The video can loop or not finish. Using the slide will often cause it to start from the beginning and not where to place it. It also doesn't always show 10 minute clips, sometimes they are only a minute or two. We were also supposed to get an option to toggle off the headlights flashing, which never came about.

• Disagree
Reactions: MCM3