Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla being awesome.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bought a CPO and took delivery of it 10 days ago, during the process I had some small issues that I was not mostly happy about.. one example was that I asked to have the LTE retrofit preformed prior to delivery so I don't have to come back for a service appointment to have that done.
I was assured by both my CPO advisor and my DS that will happen but it didn't and when I picked my car up it had the good old 3G connectivity.

A week later, I gathered some more stuff that was less than perfect from my CPO delivery, and returned for a service appointment where they gave me a loaner S85 and also preformed the LTE upgrade.

Today, got an email that they are refunding me on the LTE upgrade and wanted to check in if everything was good with the car.. I think the main driver to that is the feedback survey they sent me a few days after I took delivery where I expressed my dissatisfaction, so I just wanted to encourage everyone who had negative thoughts on Tesla and it's CPO process, although it is not perfect they are definitely listening and open to feedback.

I was thoroughly impressed with this gesture.