Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Branded Front Glass Roof Sun Shade On 2021 Doesn’t Fit?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered the sunshade from the store, but it does not fit my June 2021 M3. The trapezoidal shape does not match up in the rear.
If I want the corners to fit up against the glass, the center hangs down and visa-versa.
20210811_125918.jpg

I ordered the sunshade from the store, but it does not fit my June 2021 M3. The trapezoidal shape does not match up in the rear.
If I want the corners to fit up against the glass, the center hangs down and visa-versa.
View attachment 695284
I see you got the black one. That one said specifically it does not fit the 2021 back when I looked at it. I got the tan one that previously said it was a new design for 2021, but as I posted was changed afterward to say it does not fit the 2021, so there might be short run they did of it. And looking closely, the way I got it fitting is the right side droops down a bit.

The only version that I saw back then that was specifically for 2021 Model 3 is this one, but it is only the front and didn't include the back:
Amazon.com: BMZX Model 3 2021 Sunroof Shade Foldable Sunshade Heat Isolate Sunshade Sun Shade Above The First Row(Middle Sunroof) : Automotive

Or do you mean you bought this one? It seems the seller I got mine from just recently came out with a black version designed specifically for the 2021 Model 3 (CA130-N):
Amazon.com: 2021 Tesla Model 3 Sunshade Front & Rear Glass Roof Sun Shades with Skylight Reflective Covers Set of 4 2021 Upgarde (2021 Model 3): Automotive

• Informative
Reactions: BogStandard
I see you got the black one. That one said specifically it does not fit the 2021 back when I looked at it. I got the tan one that previously said it was a new design for 2021, but as I posted was changed afterward to say it does not fit the 2021, so there might be short run they did of it. And looking closely, the way I got it fitting is the right side droops down a bit.

The only version that I saw back then that was specifically for 2021 Model 3 is this one, but it is only the front and didn't include the back:
Amazon.com: BMZX Model 3 2021 Sunroof Shade Foldable Sunshade Heat Isolate Sunshade Sun Shade Above The First Row(Middle Sunroof) : Automotive

Or do you mean you bought this one? It seems the seller I got mine from just recently came out with a black version designed specifically for the 2021 Model 3 (CA130-N):
Amazon.com: 2021 Tesla Model 3 Sunshade Front & Rear Glass Roof Sun Shades with Skylight Reflective Covers Set of 4 2021 Upgarde (2021 Model 3): Automotive
I got the one off the Tesla store, not Amazon. They need to add a note to their page that it doesn't fit 2021 models...

I got this one and it fits perfectly on 2021
Interesting, I'll have to check that out if this official Tesla one bothers me too much. Sucks that you have to buy an alphabet soup company product, but what can you do!