Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla car wash?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have not taken my Tesla's thru there, but have taken other vehicles thru there, usually its a great job, but yes, every so often it doesn't clean as well, why, I couldn't tell you, but with the unlimited, who cares, just go back tomorrow anyway LOL... its unlimited monthly plan is defiantly worth it if you don't mind using a car washes, their hours are open early and close late to avoid the crowds, as it can be long at times. no I dont work for them, but i do use them.

I wish someone would open a touchless car wash here. I've used Car Parlor once on my 3 when it got filthy after a rainstorm, and several times on our other vehicles. I definitely think they do a better job than the wash next door to them and the fact that I'm the one sitting in the car and not someone else is a big plus.

I take my M3 to the new car wash in Waipio about every 2 weeks. I usually pay per visit but they do offer membership plans

Emerald Wash Club – Flagship Express Car Wash
Why do they open a new car wash right near an existing car wash? wouldn't' they get more business if they opened on another part of the island. I Guess people in Wapio are the only ones who wash their cars.
the same goes for starbucks.:D

Why do they open a new car wash right near an existing car wash? wouldn't' they get more business if they opened on another part of the island. I Guess people in Wapio are the only ones who wash their cars.
Car washes are pretty regulated due to the chemicals used in the process and waste water treatment, so local zoning rules about where carwashes can be placed are more restrictive than the rules for most other businesses. Shouldn't affect coffee shops though.

I go to the Flahship car wash vs Tony Group for my Audi. Faster and cheaper but you do have to wipe down and vacuum your own car. My Tesla gets the nanimac car wash special but sometimes she doesn’t vacuum the inside :p

I like many of you was hoping to find a Touchless Car wash for my Tesla, I have the model Y. Closest I have seen is the do-it-yourself car wash by the NEX furniture store. Sadly spending the time to wash it by hand often is very time-consuming, and letting it be dirty is just not something I like to do. I have a black tesla so do not want the paint ruined. I guess I will give the car parlor a chance even though it is not touchless I can at least prevent the rim from being scratched up like crazy and hopefully the paint will not look horrible after if not maybe a detail shop can get the minor scratches out when I go that route. Hope you all have a great day.