Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Cardiff - Sales and Service Centre

Mar 5, 2021
UK
For anyone is in the South Wales part of the world, I have an update regarding the Tesla Cardiff store.

They are opening their doors next week when non-essential shops can re-open in Wales. From what I could get out of them, this will be the showroom and SC open for business.

Unfortunately, they are not yet geared up to accept deliveries, even in May when I expect delivery of my M3P which I find a little odd. Maybe things will change closer to the time but as of now, I couldn't get my car collected from Cardiff and have to stick with Bristol for now. Not a massive issue, get a longer drive home which will be nice.

Kairu

Apr 5, 2021
Cardiff, UK
Interesting - wonder when they'll begin accepting deliveries.
Purchased a Model 3 LR on April 1st expected to arrive in June, would be nice to get it in Cardiff but Bristol isn't too bad a drive if not.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC