Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Cleaning Products

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There are plenty of videos by popular Tesla YouTubers that show how to do interior and exterior cleaning and they talk about the products they bought for it.
I use Optimum products for cleaning and waxing and 303 for interior.

Thank you! I have seen the videos, but I wanted to hear from a personal experience. Some of these videos are sponsored by the products they use in the video.

Thanks for the info!

I prefer to use plain water on the interior. I was surprised that a soft eyeglass wipe with no cleaner works very well on screen. I use professional type window washer and squeegee on all exterior glass with car wash soap. I really like how well this works.
I keep a small spray bottle with water and a microfiber cloth in my Tesla for interior and windshield bugs, etc.

I prefer to use plain water on the interior. I was surprised that a soft eyeglass wipe with no cleaner works very well on screen. I use professional type window washer and squeegee on all exterior glass with car wash soap. I really like how well this works.
I keep a small spray bottle with water and a microfiber cloth in my Tesla for interior and windshield bugs, etc.

How about the vinyl interior, just water too? I use screen cleaner designed for eye glass lenses and computer screens. I keep a small spray bottle in the car. But the rest of the interior and the pleather I was wondering what is best

How about the vinyl interior, just water too? I use screen cleaner designed for eye glass lenses and computer screens. I keep a small spray bottle in the car. But the rest of the interior and the pleather I was wondering what is best
I've never needed more than just water on my white seats. They clean up so easily so far.

The manual says not to use any liquid on the screen. I didn't think this would work very well, but just an eyeglass cloth works great. Just water and microfiber cloth on seats and dash have been all I've needed so far.