Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Best Products to clean M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What products are best for cleaning a white M3, in particular the caked on dirt along the sides on the bottom. I used Meguiars to clean it the first time but it did nothing to the caked on dirt. Also, what should I use to clean the interior? Thanks.

What products are best for cleaning a white M3, in particular the caked on dirt along the sides on the bottom. I used Meguiars to clean it the first time but it did nothing to the caked on dirt. Also, what should I use to clean the interior? Thanks.
Probably any regular car wash should work. I use a foam cannon with Griots Garage foam. But I don't really know how to deal with caked on stuff as I never let my car get that bad.

But I can recommend Simple Green all purpose cleaner for the interior. Two microfiber towels. One with a few spritzes of Simple Green, the other to wipe it off. This is for maintenance on a regular basis. I use it on my 2022 MSLR perforated seats, MaxPider floor mats, dash and even the Alcantara phone charger. I've never cleaned the instrument panel in front of the yoke, too scared to scratch it.