Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla cuts prices to compensate Chinese clients

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Indeed, however it also means that the rest of us will have to take higher prices to subsidize China for Tesla to maintain their margins.

Understandable, but very frustrating that you and I have to subsidize China, when they are the country that constantly abuse the rest of the world trade order.

Indeed, however it also means that the rest of us will have to take higher prices to subsidize China for Tesla to maintain their margins.

Understandable, but very frustrating that you and I have to subsidize China, when they are the country that constantly abuse the rest of the world trade order.
Well, since I´m a customer with choices I "have" to do nothing, I can just decide not to buy and leave the "margin-saving" to Model S/X buyers, and if those unexpectedly decide to not do it either, well, then Tesla has to acceept a hit to their margins. Welcome to global economy :D

Unlike US market China is friendly to EV and is with investing in.