Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla CyberTruck R/C 1:10 from Mattel

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone. I am selling a brand new in UNOPENED box Mattel CyberTruck 1/10scale remote control truck. I have an extra one, and I did not even open the shipping box. The truck comes with the matching ATV toy which is stored in the bed of the Cyber truck and can be removed. The truck has huge grippy rubber tires and is approximately 20" long. Here is the Mattel webpage describing the item. I am asking $160.

This will be a huge collector's item. Mattel only made/sold 10,000 units which sold out in about 20 minutes in June.

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this, I did not find any other forum for Tesla collectibles.

Attachments

• IMG_4494.JPG
    IMG_4494.JPG
    497 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_4493.JPG
    IMG_4493.JPG
    588.9 KB · Views: 107
Hello everyone. I am selling a brand new in UNOPENED box Mattel CyberTruck 1/10scale remote control truck. I have an extra one, and I did not even open the shipping box. The truck comes with the matching ATV toy which is stored in the bed of the Cyber truck and can be removed. The truck has huge grippy rubber tires and is approximately 20" long. Here is the Mattel webpage describing the item. I am asking $160.

This will be a huge collector's item. Mattel only made/sold 10,000 units which sold out in about 20 minutes in June.

I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this, I did not find any other forum for Tesla collectibles.
Any idea on if it'd be safe to ship?