Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla De-Badge

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you were to upgrade your battery from 60 to 75 then Tesla change the badges on the car which made me wonder if they would be able to de-badge the car?

I find the Model S and 60 too much on the back of the car, debadging gives a clean look.

There was no option on the design studio but maybe when my car arrives in at the service centre pre-delivery?

Debadging is easy peasy , floss and warm soapy water.............I have done it with my current car..........

I have just bought a plate for my MX 60 which is due to arrive in March with my initials then 60MOX then had the after thought "what happens if I upgrade to a 75" ......doh ! ............

The beauty with the MX is without badging all MX pretty much look the same other than painted brake calipers ??

Reactions: E60MKF
I would be too scared to do it myself
Do not be. But if you like, any auto detail shop should be able to do for you, as well as remove the remaining glue and polish where badge was. I had my model S badging removed, and my 2012 p85 was from before they even offered P85 badge. So I'm completely badgeless and I think it looks great.

Reactions: E60MKF