Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Detailed Specs/Features?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pretty much every auto manufacturer provides detailed specs on their car models and trims. But Tesla's website only provides the most basic information, such as acceleration, range motor, top speed, weight, cargo volume, etc.. For instance, I may want to know how many speakers are in the MYLR, if it has: heated seats in the second row, HomeLink, powered driver and passenger seats, powered liftgate, LED lights, dual climate control, etc. Thanks to forums like this, I can figure out the answers, but do you know why Tesla makes it so hard and doesn't provide a detailed spec sheet? Is it because they don't want to commit to anything - knowing the car features can always evolve? Or is something out there and I just haven't found it yet?

This Kia link is an example of detailed specs for comparing their different EV6 trims: https://www.kia.com/us/en/ev6/specs-compare

Pretty much every auto manufacturer provides detailed specs on their car models and trims. But Tesla's website only provides the most basic information, such as acceleration, range motor, top speed, weight, cargo volume, etc.. For instance, I may want to know how many speakers are in the MYLR, if it has: heated seats in the second row, HomeLink, powered driver and passenger seats, powered liftgate, LED lights, dual climate control, etc. Thanks to forums like this, I can figure out the answers, but do you know why Tesla makes it so hard and doesn't provide a detailed spec sheet? Is it because they don't want to commit to anything - knowing the car features can always evolve? Or is something out there and I just haven't found it yet?

This Kia link is an example of detailed specs for comparing their different EV6 trims: https://www.kia.com/us/en/ev6/specs-compare
I’ve seriously been looking for the exact same thing. Ridiculous how hard it is to find something like this from the manufacturer that will help me make a more informed decision.

Does seem like everything you asked about is on the site. Shows speakers etc on the main pages, the support pages show all features with video how to’s and all model full manuals are also there to see every detail and feature. No they don’t try to cram it all on the advertisement page but it Is there.

Accepted delivery of my Model Y last night, this is the sticker, which has some features (but is still pretty minimal):

Attachments

• Tesla Sticker.JPG
    Tesla Sticker.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 195
Reactions: Cyclone