Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Events in the North East

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A while back I got an email regarding all the Tech Talks and Test Drive events in the north east. Here's the email:

Tesla Events - North East.jpg

I attended the tech talk last Thursday at the Natick Mall, and today I got to test drive the Model S for the first time!

I drove a multicoat red P85:

Test Drive Car.jpg

Here's the route:
Unknown road to Unknown road - Google Maps

Wow, what a car! I've gotten a ride in both the Roadster and the Model S, but I've never driven a Tesla before today. What an experience! I don't have too much to report that hasn't been said already. I obviously had the Tesla Grin :biggrin: the whole time. It took me about 10 minutes to get used to the one pedal driving (no creep). It was weird at first, but it's actually pretty awesome once you get used to it. Before the test drive I was sure that if I was going to get a Tesla, I would need the performance version. Now, I can happily report, that I will most likely never need to accelerate that fast. The regular 85 would be absolutely fine. In fact, if it wasn't for the reduced range, the 60 would probably be fine as well. It's much more about the instant and full acceleration rather than the amount of acceleration.

I now more than ever look forward to the Gen III.

If you haven't test driven a Model S yet, I highly recommend attending a test drive event in your area.

Last edited: