Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla EVoke software for auto air-conditioning feature

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have been using this software for the past week (during this heat wave we are in) to keep the AC unit of the car on. As some of you may know from the Tesla Dogs thread, I always travel with my dachsie. So when I recently met a new MS owner, he too had his golden retriever with him and a paper tapped to his window that read "DOG OK - AC IS ON", I asked him how he kept the AC on, and he replied by using the iOS app and then checking his watch every 30 minutes. There is a lot of problems with that, but without getting into that, I thought there would be a better way.

main_page.png

location_page.png

So all you have to do is install the software on your PC at home (with a constantly connected internet), set your Home location, then check the "Auto-Enable AC when not Home" box. Then, when ever you drive your car away from your home location, the air conditioner will turn on and stay on. Even if you press the button to turn it off, even if you park and walk away, and even if the vehicle turns it off after 30 minutes.

See Youtube video demo here:

Download link for current BETA:
http://www.embeddedcomputers.net/software/index.php#EVoke

I am also working on a variety of other features for this software, and I plan on updating it at least once a week. So please keep in mind that there is lots of work to do, but I wanted to post this earlier because of recent hot weather. In addition, I am working on a Android version (followed by a iOS version), that will allow you to receive alerts, easy access to check the temp/gauges from the phones home/swipe screen, and a mirror/redundancy module.

If you are not an owner yet and this software helps you decide to become on, then please email me at [email protected] for my Tesla discount code, otherwise don't :)