Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

tesla insurance missing from app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am having same issue, unable to see the insurance link in my account on the Tesla app. New buyer taking delivery this weekend. Need to give documents to the Bank for getting check ready, but can't find them in them in the Tesla App. Using iOS, tried all suggestions listed above. Any help appreciated.

My issue has been sorted out. For those who may stumble upon this thread and are facing similar issue, here's what I found out. This scenario is for those who have purchased a new vehicle and are expecting a delivery soon. As part of the process, if you had initially given a insurance provider and then changed your mind and went with Tesla insurance, for some unknown reasons, the app doesn't get updated. As a result, the link in the app disappears. In my case, I had initially put Allstate as provider and then changed it to Tesla insurance. Though Tesla says it takes 24hours to reflect, it didn't happen. As a result, the insurance link and associated documents disappeared. Reached out to customer support to get the policy documents, but they couldn't fix the links in the app. On the date of delivery, the associate helping the delivery process updated my account again with correct insurance information which in this case was Tesla, and the app started to behave. Just sharing my experience for any one who is encountering similar issue.