Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Items

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here are few items left. Please feel free to contact me with any offers/ questions.
Roadster shirt is a large and $50 shipped.
Tesla racing shirt is an XL and $40 OBO shipped.
IMG_7620.jpg
IMG_7621.jpg
IMG_7622.jpg

Was anyone scammed by this seller?
No, why do you ask? If you're just asking as a general question I would rephrase your question as it's a little alarming being proposed in such a negative manner.

Personally, I've bought multiple things from this seller now and have nothing but good things to say about each transaction. I couldn't imagine them scamming so I will assume you just framed your question poorly unless you have something you want to share?

Reactions: X.l.r.8
Me too, in fact if I want anything I search his posts first. Usually kick myself for not jumping on his stuff earlier. If its just because the amount of swag he has remember he's been driving Tesla for 11 years now. He's not on the bandwagon, he helped build it.

Edit, just looked back, you have good reason to be wary. I can say I have had dealings with this seller and it was perfect.

For parts I go straight to @AutobahnEV , also a great seller and has a very good setup, just in case.

Last edited:
I got scammed out of 2 sets of arachnids and a week in a model S. Now he wont respond to messages or phone calls.

No, why do you ask? If you're just asking as a general question I would rephrase your question as it's a little alarming being proposed in such a negative manner.

Personally, I've bought multiple things from this seller now and have nothing but good things to say about each transaction. I couldn't imagine them scamming so I will assume you just framed your question poorly unless you have something you want to share?

Yeah, I spoke with him on the phone a couple of times. He seemed like a very good guy, but I'm out $4000 with nothing to show for it...

Me too, in fact if I want anything I search his posts first. Usually kick myself for not jumping on his stuff earlier. If its just because the amount of swag he has remember he's been driving Tesla for 11 years now. He's not on the bandwagon, he helped build it.

Edit, just looked back, you have good reason to be wary. I can say I have had dealings with this seller and it was perfect.

For parts I go straight to @AutobahnEV , also a great seller and has a very good setup, just in case.