Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla July orders- MYLR Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The weirdest thing happened today - I got a VIN!! It’s a Fremont made 2021 vehicle with 294xxx. Final EDD update was last Friday (10/22-11/05).

I wasn’t really expecting the VIN for another week or two. On Saturday, I texted my SA to see if I would still get my vehicle just in time before the clean fuel incentives got cut in half. Didn’t hear from him until this afternoon when he suddenly called and said, “hey I got your vehicle.” Apparently another buyer passed on the vehicle to wait for the 2022 model, so my SA assigned the VIN to me.

Anyway, they had to switch my pick up location from Buena Park to Costa Mesa because that’s what the original buyer selected. The appointment is for this Saturday. I will be taking the car right to the body shop for ppf and tint immediately after.

Will update you guys with the build quality and stuff later. Good luck everybody!

After waiting 100 days….. here she is! Delivery was quick and smooth. The SA’s were great, and let me take my time inspecting the car and they stuck around for questions. I’m so happy and super stoked to be part of the Tesla family! I’m very happy I chose blue. It’s gorgeous!!
Thanks to everyone for the support on this forum. Good luck to all still waiting!
9EFD115E-E02A-4FED-82E6-E08319D788C1.jpeg

Jesus, you ordered a day before I did. I didn't get tow or the 20"s and my EDD was pushed from November-decembet until freaking March-April. Man I'm salty af 😭🤣😂😂😂 lol
I saw April a couple weekends ago. I had also seen January and December. My edd was all over and my wife was all upset about it. Someone hit her in our volt commuter that we had since 2013 in July and it was totaled. She has been using my parents tin can of a prius (sorry prius owners) and watching people go by her in the HOV lane cursing at tesla. She is beyond excited to take delivery on Sunday.

Hope that you see some movement on your's soon. I think two weeks ago our delivery date started moving closer and narrowing. At one point it looked like it was going to suddenly come last week, but they pushed it out.

I personally will be jelly about any of those getting the new battery packs

Reactions: felizf
I saw April a couple weekends ago. I had also seen January and December. My edd was all over and my wife was all upset about it. Someone hit her in our volt commuter that we had since 2013 in July and it was totaled. She has been using my parents tin can of a prius (sorry prius owners) and watching people go by her in the HOV lane cursing at tesla. She is beyond excited to take delivery on Sunday.

Hope that you see some movement on your's soon. I think two weeks ago our delivery date started moving closer and narrowing. At one point it looked like it was going to suddenly come last week, but they pushed it out.

I personally will be jelly about any of those getting the new battery packs
Thanks man!