Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla July orders- MYLR Delivery Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD has been moving from June to March 14 to April 11. I am however thinking of canceling and reordering to try and improve my odds of getting some of the 2022 upgrades.
4680 battery
12 volt lithium battery
upgraded infotainment system AMD
better glass at the rear
upgraded rotors and brakes.
Shooting for bigger and better is never a good idea, you'll never be satisfied. Also... why would Tesla make such significant upgrades when they are so backlogged? Upgraded rotors and brakes, what do you want?

Reactions: MY-user
Shooting for bigger and better is never a good idea, you'll never be satisfied. Also... why would Tesla make such significant upgrades when they are so backlogged? Upgraded rotors and brakes, what do you want?
These are upgrades that they are going to be putting in 2022 models. I work in IT so I understand at Some point you need to pull the trigger. I‘d hate to miss some of these upgrades by a month or two.

These are upgrades that they are going to be putting in 2022 models. I work in IT so I understand at Some point you need to pull the trigger. I‘d hate to miss some of these upgrades by a month or two.
But by then, their will be other upgrades in the pipe. Tesla does not release them like other companies, my model year.

If you keep waiting for the upgrades, you won’t get one until they release the flying model.

But by then, their will be other upgrades in the pipe. Tesla does not release them like other companies, my model year.

If you keep waiting for the upgrades, you won’t get one until they release the flying model.
The biggest thing I care about is the massive performance gain using the AMD chip for the infotainment screen. The current Intel atom processor is slow as heck. i played with the screen on my test drive and it was quite slow to load entertainment. if I have to pay $1900 more for the AMD processor it will be worth it for me.

You listed a bunch of upgrades... I'm willing to bet you won't get that by just waiting "a month or two"
Where's the better brakes and stuff coming from? Your personal wish list? Could you please provide a reputable source indicating you'd get any of them "in a month or two"? Tesla does not work by normal model years

You listed a bunch of upgrades... I'm willing to bet you won't get that by just waiting "a month or two"
Where's the better brakes and stuff coming from? Your personal wish list? Could you please provide a reputable source indicating you'd get any of them "in a month or two"? Tesla does not work by normal model years
Sure

China and Europe will get the updates first. Hoping North American can get them soon.

Have you received your VIN???

My EDD changed this morning from Dec 31 - Jan 28. To Dec 28 -31. No VIN yet. Just curious when should I expect the VIN....
We are in the same boat. My EDD changed this morning to Dec. 28th-31st. I texted my SA yesterday when it was still within my previous delivery window and asked if there was any new information on when I could get a vin, no response.