Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla loan comparison spreadsheet - auto updates hourly

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone use BOFA as third party lender and can provide me a timeline . How much time did they need after MVPA ?

Thank you
My mom is planning to use BOA. Got answer from their east coast car loan department that once you have the MVPA just directly send to them ( not going through your local bank agent or what so ever). Once they have the MVPA they will need 24 hr to process directly with Tesla. BOA will also contact you once the process goes through. BOA also mentioned that even it is on Sunday or Saturday they can still work the process with Tesla. That's my version of it.

My mom is planning to use BOA. Got answer from their east coast car loan department that once you have the MVPA just directly send to them ( not going through your local bank agent or what so ever). Once they have the MVPA they will need 24 hr to process directly with Tesla. BOA will also contact you once the process goes through. BOA also mentioned that even it is on Sunday or Saturday they can still work the process with Tesla. That's my version of it.

My SA told me that a letter from BOFA that loan is approved is sufficient to take delivery

I don't know what to believe at this number point

For anyone who might need the information:

I have "OK" credit, with an average score of 715. I applied for Tesla financing. Approved for 3.99% APR, and $3,100 down.

Order placed in Southern California on Dec 10, 2019. Delivery is Dec 27, 2019. Was hoping for a delivery date before the year's end to qualify for the Tax Credit.

Is it still possible for me to search for a better loan rate that Tesla can match?

I applied online for EECU. Got an email the next day telling me to call. They just needed me to verify my information. Then got a conditional pre approval for 1.9% with a pre approval letter. Conditions were that I had to show proof of income, tax returns and become an EECU member which requires an application that can only be done via mail. EECU mailed out the application today. Just to see what would happen, I sent the pre approval letter to Tesla for a price match. Sent he email this morning, and by this afternoon, I had a price match! Couldn’t have been easier. No need to go through the entire application. The pre approval letter works!

Reactions: matador4
anyone knows how this Tesla Rate match works post delivery?
is the amount of the rebate equal to the difference between both loans?

Best Rate Guarantee
"For a rate match prior to delivery, your loan paperwork will be adjusted to match your third party lender’s rate.
For post-delivery rate match requests, you can expect a rebate check within six weeks once your approval is validated."

I applied online for EECU. Got an email the next day telling me to call. They just needed me to verify my information. Then got a conditional pre approval for 1.9% with a pre approval letter. Conditions were that I had to show proof of income, tax returns and become an EECU member which requires an application that can only be done via mail. EECU mailed out the application today. Just to see what would happen, I sent the pre approval letter to Tesla for a price match. Sent he email this morning, and by this afternoon, I had a price match! Couldn’t have been easier. No need to go through the entire application. The pre approval letter works!
how did you get 1.9%? their website displays lowest of 3.09% for 36 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.