Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:

Latest posts

Hawaii Tesla Owners

Tesla Marketing ideas

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm amazed at how many people still have never heard of Tesla. Thinking that Tesla doesn't do much direct marketing, maybe us Tesla Fans (from the word fanatic) should start our own guerrilla marketing campaign. Personally, I'm for putting a flyer on Nissan Leafs saying "Electric Vehicles don't have to be ugly!" My neighbors have a bunch of high performance street rods in the drive way begging for a sign that says "Dude, the ICE age called - they want their cars back"...

@Paul S. Those are good ideas. I think we are doing about all we can as unpaid employees by showing our cars at every ICE and EV event that we can. Wouldn't it be cool if we could get all the Hawaii owners together for a media covered drive with the intent of setting a local EV quantity record?

Haha! To be fair, there are many Leaf owners that either don't want to spend that much money on a car, or simply can't afford a Tesla (yet). At this point Tesla can't keep up with demand anyway, so any exposure we give is just gravy :)

Someone made Model S info cards (Spleen?) to hand out and the SC has test drive postcards too that they'll give you.

It will be interesting to see what type of marketing campaign (if any) they'll have for the Gen 3 since that will be the mass market car.