Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla model 3 console wrap 5D carbon fiber is more realistic?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Excited to awaiting for my tesla model 3. But also worried about the glossy center console finish the fingerprints , dust... So researching for the console wrap.
Guys, any suggestion?

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right, it looks different than mine from RPM Tesla. The only issue to me is that it's not pre cut so you have quite a job of measuring and making sure it is a perfect fit. Also, I'm not sure how flexible the material is, it needs to stretch especially around the cup holders. Good luck!

took me two orders of the matte black wrap on amazon to get the installation right. if you haven't done it before it's almost a guarantee it will take a couple tries so you might want to order 2 kits. my kits came with 2 cup holder wraps each since that was by far the hardest part. i'm a perfectionist though but if you don't really get it perfect it looks worse then stock and will start unpeeling around the edges. good luck, took me a few hours to get right and really tested my patience.

I have this one on order - Kenriko and I like the matte black look, will see how it goes but good reviews. Anyone have luck with these?
I replaced my RPM brushed metallic with Kenriko’s matte black, and I am so much happier with his kit. I love the understated minimalist look. Some other people said that it scratches easily, but I’m very careful, and after several months, it still looks brand new.
C50E1FC4-647A-4A68-A684-0346A1F7BFFD.jpeg
DAACF717-6616-428F-B4D5-606B6B7D878F.jpeg
449F85D8-98B4-439F-AB0F-B57701E2499B.jpeg

Reactions: Jimmy 1
I replaced my RPM brushed metallic with Kenriko’s matte black, and I am so much happier with his kit. I love the understated minimalist look. Some other people said that it scratches easily, but I’m very careful, and after several months, it still looks brand new.
View attachment 358873 View attachment 358875 View attachment 358876

wow, you did a perfect job installing that... i struggled and left a light scratch on it and yeah it does scratch very easily. the lady at tesla who reviewed the plug in charger ports during delivery had long fingernails and put a huge scratch down the rubber mat that holds the phone just by trying to install the usb cable into the guides.

Anyone who have tried the Evannex wraps linked below? I'm really liking the complete kit here with the door panel pieces to give it a complete look as well as to get rid of the wood piece which I don't like. I'm in Europe and trying to figure out to order a kit to have it when my Model 3 arrives in a few months :D

Interior Vinyl Kits for Tesla Model 3 - Set of Two*

Any advice appreciated. Thanks!
Those are way more expensive than necessary. The cup holder is the hardest part, most will sell you 2 cup holder sections for a lot less.

wow, you did a perfect job installing that... i struggled and left a light scratch on it and yeah it does scratch very easily. the lady at tesla who reviewed the plug in charger ports during delivery had long fingernails and put a huge scratch down the rubber mat that holds the phone just by trying to install the usb cable into the guides.
Thanks. Yeah, you really need to do the install when you’re not rushed. When I did the RPM one, I got impatient, and ended up with a bunch of folds on the edges that cover the ends and the angled part under the arm rest. I resisted the urge to rush with this one.

Tesla employees need to be more mindful of stuff like this. My RPM console wrap was damaged by Tesla when I took my car in for service. They poked a hole in the wrap and scratched the lid underneath. Fortunately, I noticed before I drove off, and they ended up reimbursing me for the wrap. Ended up being happy about it in the end, though, as I got the Kenriko wrap as a replacement.

they refused to reimburse the window tinting I had on the rear glass following it being found defective and cracked. i think they should pay for that since tinting windows is pretty standard process and isn't something they have an oem option for. personally i think they should have window tinting as a oem purchase option, maybe even chemically tinted instead of using film.