Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Performance With Upgrade Package Now Just $64,000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Performance Upgrade is now standard equipment.

The fully equipped Tesla Model 3 Performance becomes $5,000 cheaper as Tesla included the $5,000 Performance Upgrade package as standard equipment in its top-of-the-line version.

The base price still starts at $64,000, but that’s a far more attractive price than the $69,000 previously after selecting the Performance Upgrade.

It also means that all new Performance purchases will come with Track Mode.

We do wonder why the change, but cheaper is cheaper, so we won’t ponder it too much. Perhaps interest in the Performance version decreased with the intro of the new Mid Range Model 3?

Regardless, a price reduction is always welcome, as it can only mean increased adoption.

Tesla Model 3 Performance – Summary ($64,000 + $1,200 D&H):

Model 3 Performance Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive

Solid Black Paint

Performance Upgrade

20’’ Performance Wheels

Performance Brakes

Carbon Fiber Spoiler

Performance Pedals

All Black Premium Interior

If you add all the most expensive options, then the price will increase to $72,500 + $1,200 D&H:

Red Multi-Coat Paint$ – 2,500

Black and White Premium Interior – $1,000

Enhanced Autopilot – $5,000

This article originally appeared on Inside EVs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bummed that I purchased my Tesla 3 less than a month ago and paid the $5k for the performance option which is now essentially worthless. I would think the Tesla rep we dealt with at the Tesla show room would have told us this prior to purchase.