Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 the way I want - Signature Wheel + MPP Comfort Coilover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@MountainPass Any recommendations for a shop in TX (Austin area preferred).

I was speaking to one of our Texas customers a few months ago and asked about shops!

He gave some glowing reviews of these shops:

Austin Detailing - Brian Matthews (former service manager at Tesla Austin)

Winding Road Racing

Soul Speed - He used to go here frequently but they had a disagreement over pricing for an alignment and corner balance on his Porsche, so I would put this one at the bottom of the list.

• Informative
Reactions: TX_M3P+
To the tesla community,

I wanted to give a heads up that we will be seeing an increase in our retail costs starting February 1, 2021. We have been putting this off, but rising UPS international shipping rates and materials costs are unavoidable. New costs will be factored in starting February 1, but if you are on the fence and want to get in ahead of it then let me know. Only a deposit needs to be made by February 1st in order to save the spot in the queue.

Thank you.

Last edited:
To the tesla community,

I wanted to give a heads up that we will be seeing an increase in our retail costs February 1, 2021. We have been putting this off, but rising UPS international shipping rates and materials costs are unavoidable. New costs will be factored in starting February 1, but if you are on the fence and want to get in ahead of it then let me know. Only a deposit needs to be made by February 1st in order to save the spot in the queue.

Thank you.

Thanks for being upfront and transparent with the community, you guys rock!