Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

MPP Comfort Coilovers on my P3 and a few other goodies from Jesse and the crew at MPP.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My P3 with a little bit of heaven aka MPP Comfort Coilovers and a few other parts

MPP fully adjustable comfort coilovers dropped 1/2 lower than the recommended baseline. Lower control arm bearings and rear adjustable camber arms. All work done by me, alignment by GTE in Atlanta. Rides better than stock with the recommended compression and rebound settings and handles very well. Took her for a drive in the GA mountains with some friends this past weekend after adjusting the compression and rebound full tight. I could def feel every crack in the road on full tight, but it felt very flat in the twisties. Adjusted compression and rebound back to suggested for daily driving. Jesse from MPP is the best! Answered all of my questions in a timely manner. Wheels are Titan 7 TS-5 in 19x9 with Michelin PS4S 255/35/19s.

Attachments

• IMG_5291.jpeg
    IMG_5291.jpeg
    900.7 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_5244.jpeg
    IMG_5244.jpeg
    838.3 KB · Views: 225
  • IMG_5199.jpeg
    IMG_5199.jpeg
    898.6 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_5132.jpeg
    IMG_5132.jpeg
    618.5 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_5077.jpeg
    IMG_5077.jpeg
    463 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_5084.jpeg
    IMG_5084.jpeg
    516 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_4924.jpeg
    IMG_4924.jpeg
    426.3 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_5265.jpeg
    IMG_5265.jpeg
    795.8 KB · Views: 204
My P3 with a little bit of heaven aka MPP Comfort Coilovers and a few other parts

MPP fully adjustable comfort coilovers dropped 1/2 lower than the recommended baseline. Lower control arm bearings and rear adjustable camber arms. All work done by me, alignment by GTE in Atlanta. Rides better than stock with the recommended compression and rebound settings and handles very well. Took her for a drive in the GA mountains with some friends this past weekend after adjusting the compression and rebound full tight. I could def feel every crack in the road on full tight, but it felt very flat in the twisties. Adjusted compression and rebound back to suggested for daily driving. Jesse from MPP is the best! Answered all of my questions in a timely manner. Wheels are Titan 7 TS-5 in 19x9 with Michelin PS4S 255/35/19s.
Who is GTE?

Sorry you found Jesse and MPP. You are now ruined going forward with expectations of what quality parts and customer service can be.... Joking aside they really are a great company.

With the good comes the bad I'm afraid!

Thanks for the kind words everyone, it means a lot to us. One of the reasons we love this business is that we get to hear direct feedback on the enjoyment after installing our parts. Hearing feedback about our service was an unexpected bonus 😅