Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 Windshield issue

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

This might sound weird, but I am wondering if its possible that the Model 3's front windshield could be warped or made incorrectly. I noticed from day one that I felt a little off when I would get out of my Tesla after driving for a bit, either on autopilot or not on autopilot. I didn't think anything of it, just thought maybe it was me getting used to the new car, but now its been 3 months or so and I am still feeling the same thing. I noticed that if I sit in my car and look to the bottom of the windshield and then move my head up to the top, I feel like I notice a slight warping. if I sit really low and look out of the bottom of the windshield I feel a lot better then if I look through the center.

Thanks for any input that you may have.

Reactions: 1 person
Hey everyone,

This might sound weird, but I am wondering if its possible that the Model 3's front windshield could be warped or made incorrectly. I noticed from day one that I felt a little off when I would get out of my Tesla after driving for a bit, either on autopilot or not on autopilot. I didn't think anything of it, just thought maybe it was me getting used to the new car, but now its been 3 months or so and I am still feeling the same thing. I noticed that if I sit in my car and look to the bottom of the windshield and then move my head up to the top, I feel like I notice a slight warping. if I sit really low and look out of the bottom of the windshield I feel a lot better then if I look through the center.

Thanks for any input that you may have.

I don't have them on my front windshield, but my rear window is all sorts of distorted and if I spend too much time looking through it, it gives me grief. So, it's possible that your front is distorted, and would be worth contacting the service center.

Reactions: Rannnnnnndy
We have two model 3’s. My wife’s model 3 has the same issue, but luckily it is at a lower point on the passenger side of the car. There is a defect in the glass that warps what you see when you look through it. My model 3 has no issue (at least that I have noticed so far). We’ve thought about seeing if my wife’s car could be fixed, but it doesn’t bother us too much so we haven’t bothered. If the issue was right in front of the driver, it would be a bigger issue.

Reactions: Rannnnnnndy