TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Model S 19" Factory Rims and Tires with 32 Miles - No Longer Available

Discussion in 'Tesla Parts for Sale' started by rayng, Dec 25, 2013.

1. rayng

rayng Member

Tesla Model S 19" Factory Rims and Tires with 32 Miles

Complete Set of four Tesla Model S Factory 19" Rims and Tires with 32 total miles with no tire pressure monitors. Factory Goodyears. Will consider local delivery within Los Angeles County. Buyer pays shipping via logistics truck. I will wrap, pack and load onto pallet. Please send me zip code to confirm shipping cost. Paypal accepted for 3% more. More photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u7jvgdo3b5psk7u/bZ5lgzSJKV

List Date: 12/22/2013

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Tesla Model S 19" Factory Rims and Tires with 32 Miles
    --------------------------------------
    This item is no longer available.

browseformore.png
    --------------------------------------
    tesla-motors-club.gif
    KCjAvBJse6vW2.JPG
    trypfX2yKGv52.JPG
    B2xnREBdn3mD2.JPG

Mobile friendly version: Tesla Model S 19" Factory Rims and Tires with 32 Miles

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

2. Cottonwood

Cottonwood Roadster#433, Model S#S37

If the tires are Michelins, why do the pictures show Goodyears? :confused:

3. Alpha

Alpha Member

Tire pressure sensors not included? I have the 21" inch wheels. If I wanted to put these on my MS can I use my existing tire pressure sensors that i have with my 21" wheels or do I need to get different ones for this wheel?