Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla model S 2018 LED lights from RHD to LHD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As 2018 car’s have full LED lights then I would not be concerned. I would try to get similar pair so that the part numbers would not be that much apart. In previous models they used lower wattage discharge bulbs on the Xenon headlight’s for EU market just to avoid compulsory headlight washers installation. In US was 35W and in EU 25W bulbs.

As 2018 car’s have full LED lights then I would not be concerned. I would try to get similar pair so that the part numbers would not be that much apart. In previous models they used lower wattage discharge bulbs on the Xenon headlight’s for EU market just to avoid compulsory headlight washers installation. In US was 35W and in EU 25W bulbs.
Thanks for your information, everyday is a learning!
I found this thread and read interesting, Upgrading EU LED headlights to US spec
Hope I can use US one in EU without any issue.

Reactions: KalJoMoS
I mean, you have three revisions and all lights are interchangeable, however that’s the beam pattern which differs:
- On US cars beam is flat, often it is ok to register car in EU with front US headlights, also Lexus cars have flat pattern.
- RHD cars has beam biased to the left
- LHD cars has beam biased to the right

Reactions: akpray