Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla model s 75d 2018 warranty question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I would question Tesla on this. The change from the 8 yr / unlimited to 8 yr/150k miles didn’t happen until Mar 2020. Here’s one on-line article published at the time about the change.

I seem to recall you are buying this car private party based upon another post? If so, have them show up the car in the app on their phone. If you scroll down to the very bottom and you will see a specs and warranty link. You can from there go to a warranty screen which will show you how the car shows in Tesla’s system.

Reactions: ucmndd and 100d
Upvote 0
It doesn’t.

It isn’t.

Battery and drive unit warranty changed to mileage based in 2020.
Thanks, does the max cap
I would question Tesla on this. The change from the 8 yr / unlimited to 8 yr/150k miles didn’t happen until Mar 2020. Here’s one on-line article published at the time about the change.

I seem to recall you are buying this car private party based upon another post? If so, have them show up the car in the app on their phone. If you scroll down to the very bottom and you will see a specs and warranty link. You can from there go to a warranty screen which will show you how the car shows in Tesla’s system.
I don’t have acces yet to the Tesla app of the car. Is the max capacity als effect the warranty?

Upvote 0
Thanks, does the max cap

I don’t have acces yet to the Tesla app of the car. Is the max capacity als effect the warranty?
There were some differences in warranty based up battery size, but that was very early on an only related to the original 40 packs per memory. By the 2015-2016 era (maybe even 2014), there was no different battery warranty based on pack size for the Model S

Upvote 0