Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Relocating back to the US from Hong Kong . Have 2015 Model S 90D sticker price $774,000 HKD / $100,000 USD). Only 8000 km, took deliveryed Dec 23 2015. Looking to sell, or would consider a trade if there happens to be someone moving from the US to Hong Kong.

Please PM me if interested. Open to making a deal.

Hi Dan. Its RHD, so same as UK. Otherwise would happily bring back to the US. i tried working something out with Tesla, for them to buyback from me early (i have the Buyback after 36m), as long as I confirm to buy one in the US. They said no.

Good luck, I would be interested but I am not sure what I have as a budget would be acceptable to you as any sort of offer.

Sorry to say the obvious I am sure you have thought already but is there not any local used Tesla market, or perhaps if there is you would take too much of a financial hit on the local prices you may get offered?

But wouldn't an International sale with shipping and delays in delivery and those timescales leave you also quite low on offers below what you would want to actually receive?

Hopefully not and all goes well, nice car hope it sells for what you want it to.

Also keep in mind low (Brexit inspired) £ right now, exchange rates are pretty low at the moment for UK. $100K has gone up from being worth in exchange £65K to now £83K (100,000/1.2) so low £ offers would be low $ for you when converted back to $ as today $1.2 = £1.0. This will change but worth keeping in mind.