Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Car Simulator

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi guys!

I just had a "brilliant" idea. What if Tesla Motors got in contact with...say Ubisoft or Bioware or some other big computer game developer to make a specific Tesla Model S simulator for PC? In this simulator future owners would get the their first "real" impression of the car by driving it in certain areas or check out the interior in 3D etc...

So here are the highlights:
- roadtrips around the US with a real functioning range-meter
- different ways to charge the car and see the monthly cost
- virtual supercharging
- TONS of opportunities to modify and customize your virtual Model S
- multiplayer capabilities where Tesla-fans can meet up and talk about their cars using their own avatars looking like real humans and maybe race together (lol)
- DESIGN FUTURE TESLA MODELS! (Like Gen III for example)

Maybe the most fun part would be the option to fully customize your Model S in like a thousand different ways. Different colour-schemes....different suspensions....different sized motors....sort of like Forza or Gran Turismo 4 but with only Tesla instead.

They could sell this simulator on the Tesla Motors website. It could also be a GREAT way to try and convince your wife/husband to actually buy the real thing.

It shouldn't cost too much...like maybe 20-30 $. What do you think?

Thanks for the input, I thought people wouldn't find it interesting lol. Well maybe I could email Gran Turismo but I think it would be cooler just to have a complete simulator designed for Model S only, imo. I'm sure the developers at Gran Turismo will make Model S a really sweet ride.