TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Model S - Full Paint Protection Help

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Classic David, May 27, 2016.

1. Classic David

Classic David New Member

20141218_164225.jpg 20141218_091647.jpg I just recently got myself a Tesla Model S and I am seriously considering paint protection. Does any one know a any mobile business that can come out to me in Pacific Palisades? - I'm looking to cover the vehicle entirely and as detailed as possible. I'm not looking to add a pre-cut kits since they don't fully cover the vehicle sometimes.

2. AEdennis

AEdennis Active Member

3. Classic David

Classic David New Member

Thanks... I'm looking around for different companies. Those that company have a yelp page?

4. MoeMistry

MoeMistry Local Vendor - SoCal

Update for everyone...we have moved to Costa Mesa...please google new address...about 10 minutes away from Costa Mesa Tesla service center

5. MoeMistry

MoeMistry Local Vendor - SoCal

Hi David...there are many factors in doing an amazing and clean installation...for one, the paint needs a proper paint correction, especially since it's black. This removed and eliminates all the imperfections from factory and possibly delivery center.

You want a clean environment and a controlled one, so mobile makes it a challenge for any installer as he/she cannot control and adjust to the variables efficiently to get a consistent end result.

We are located about 45 min south of you, I think, and have several loaner cars if you're interested. Please PM or just call me on my cell...949-355-4911