Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S outdoor car cover new in box

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
31C8A4DC-A9C1-4EF6-B9E1-9C3E8CA7F33E.JPG
12CF03CC-49CC-486F-AD26-8D5BBBBE091C.JPG

I have a new original outdoor cover that I'm not going to use. These are great covers and truly protect your car and allow for cooling/heating and venting while being charged. It's new and in the original Tesla factory box and never on a car. I only took it out to take the pics. $400 PayPal friends and family and I'll ship free anywhere in the continental US or outside the US for the actual shipping cost. Save the cost of shipping and taxes. Here's the link on Tesla's website. Model S Car Cover

View attachment 249088 View attachment 249087
I have a new original outdoor cover that I'm not going to use. These are great covers and truly protect your car and allow for cooling/heating and venting while being charged. It's new and in the original Tesla factory box and never on a car. I only took it out to take the pics. $400 PayPal friends and family and I'll ship free anywhere in the continental US or outside the US for the actual shipping cost. Save the cost of shipping and taxes. Here's the link on Tesla's website. Model S Car Cover
Sent you a PM