Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model S Raven Performance 0-6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there any data sheet or information about times 0-60 or 0 to 100 kmh for the Tesla Model S Raven Performance with only Insane and Insane+ mode?
We are not talking about Ludicrous mode, but for cars sold without the Ludicrous upgrade.

Have been searching the web for a while with no luck.

You may be correct. I have no chance of testing myself because of snow, but it would just be fun to know if anyone got information about this. When the car was sold from Tesla i seem to remember that 0-100km/h was 3,2sec for Performance without Ludi, and 2,6sec with Ludi. But I am not sure about the specs now after the "over the air" updates with more power and more advanced launch controls.

Have anyone upgraded their Tesla Model S from Performance without Ludicrous to Performance with ludicrous?
As some of you know the Model S and X was sold for a short period with Performance, but with Ludicrous upgrade as an option.
From what I understand this are exactly the same cars/motors/batteries/fuses so there should only be a OTA upgrade.

This is not possible to do from Teslas webpages or the app.

Reactions: splffgates
On the P85D and P90D, Ludicrous+ mode preheats the battery and enables you to activate launch mode.

On the P100D and Performance trims, it will also show the battery temperature and output stats.

On the Performance you also get the cheetah stance before launching.

Reactions: Evee
Have anyone upgraded their Tesla Model S from Performance without Ludicrous to Performance with ludicrous?

On the MS90 I had (which had Insane) it was something like £10K to upgrade to Ludicrous. I never bothered, no one complained about the acceleration ... actually that's not true, I had a fair few passengers shouting "Stop" :cool:. The only thing that might have troubled me at the lights would have been another car with Ludicrous ... and I expect we would have been smiling and waving to each other rather than trying to see each other off.

Personally acceleration performance starting from 40MPH is of more interest to me than from 0MPH, and some of the acceleration-boost options are all in the 0-30MPH range (Dunno about Ludicrous upgrade in that regard, but might be worth considering)