TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla Motor Club T-Shirts?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by Mailtrey, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Mailtrey

Mailtrey Member

Pardon in advance if I missed a previous (or worse obvious) post or link, but have you guys ever considered making a Tesla Motors Club t-shirt ?

If so could you respond with the link (as I obviously have poor search skills) - many thanks!

2. roblab

roblab Active Member

I made my own. Start with image of TMC logo. Print in reverse onto Iron-on transfer sheet. Iron onto clean T-shirt. Do not reply to Bonnie's emails that claim trademark infringement. Then claim innocence at Tesla gatherings.

Which reminds me, I need to make another shirt for this year.

• Funny x 2
  3. ohmman

ohmman Maximum Plaid Member

I had asked a while ago for a full-res version of the TMC logo. I was going to print up a good number of them and mail them off to users who hit 11 green bars, back in the rep days. I never received the full-res version. And the rep bars are gone.

I'm still up for making and handing out TMC shirts at some point. My treat, but I get to choose who gets them.. ;)

• Like x 1
    • Funny x 1
  4. danny

danny Administrator

We're focused on improving the website first, but we'd like to :)

• Like x 1
  5. Mailtrey

Mailtrey Member

Good stuff - enjoying the site allot - it has been the only thing making the wait for my S70 bearable :)
    But I will be one of the first to get a shirt when the go on sale!