Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Motors Company Forum Now Moderated

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The big benefit I see of TM is access to newbies interested in Tesla. You get a chance to pass on (what I hope is) feedback from the more stable end of the ownership spectrum. In the absence of early adopters all kinds of fud gets tossed around over there.

I heard back from Ownership
"Hi Jay- We are looking into the Tesla Forum outage reports from users and hope to restore functionality soon."

The italics on "soon" are theirs, not mine. I have an ongoing discussion with Ownership trying to determine the actual definition of "soon" as used by Elon.

Update from Ownership

"Hi Jay,

Over the weekend I became privy to this moderation setting that had been enabled on the forums. We’re working with our IT team right now to find out how/why this has happened (I assure you, this was not intentional)

I’m hoping to have this resolved today, and it is my top priority. Feel free to let other users that you’re in contact with that we are actively working to repair these permissions."

I heard back from Ownership
"Hi Jay- We are looking into the Tesla Forum outage reports from users and hope to restore functionality soon."

The italics on "soon" are theirs, not mine. I have an ongoing discussion with Ownership trying to determine the actual definition of "soon" as used by Elon.
Rumor mill interpretation: That means it comes with 6.0 firmware.