Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Mud Flaps back in stock

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla branded mud flaps: FRONT ONLY. They won't fit the rear. I have them, like the quality, ease of installation. No snow-damaging risk where I live.

I'm thinking the airflow, whipping around the flaps, might make paint damage WORSE in front of the rear wheels, so I've installed PPF on the rear doors, in front of the rear wheel wells. So far, so good.

Bought them yesterday immediately upon getting the email from Tesla that they were back in stock!

So the Tesla branded ones are just the front and are sticking straight out. The other ones (tesmanian, evannex) are all four and are a different shape. I assume the Tesla one is more functional? The car definitely needs them.

The Tesla flaps stick out further (better covering the width of the wheel) and are lower than most (all?) of the others I've seen. So they seem to be better functionality-wise than the third-party flaps. They don't look as nice, though, but I'd rather have my doors better protected from rock chips. Rear flaps don't seem to be nearly as important as having the front ones, which is probably why Tesla only bothered with the front.

Reactions: Wilber and Ron_M3