Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Mud Flaps on MYP

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far these Tesla flaps are working well!

1646850298434.png
1646850310417.png

What does everyone plan on putting on for the rear flaps? The ones from Amazon have horrible clips with separate screws and they literally have to be ripped off when the flaps need to be removed.

Reactions: PNWLeccy
What does everyone plan on putting on for the rear flaps? The ones from Amazon have horrible clips with separate screws and they literally have to be ripped off when the flaps need to be removed.

Here’s another thread related to this topic that I found helpful as well.

I put on the Tesla front mud flaps and while they do a pretty good job, I still see a fair amount of mud/dirt from snow depositing around the rocker panel in front of the rear wheels. So I'm glad I also put some PPF in front of the rear wheels as well. I had Xpel installed (while I had the front of the car protected and tinted the front side windows) and it's cut about the same as the PPF that Tesla sells.

I put on the Tesla front mud flaps and while they do a pretty good job, I still see a fair amount of mud/dirt from snow depositing around the rocker panel in front of the rear wheels. So I'm glad I also put some PPF in front of the rear wheels as well. I had Xpel installed (while I had the front of the car protected and tinted the front side windows) and it's cut about the same as the PPF that Tesla sells.
👍 I did exactly the same.

Screenshot_20220316-154349_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220316-154342_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220316-154311_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220316-154227_Gallery.jpg

Super easy to install, no drilling. Came with all the necessary hardware (unlike some factory Honda mud flaps I've bought in the past 🙄)

View attachment 781783View attachment 781784View attachment 781785View attachment 781786

Super easy to install, no drilling. Came with all the necessary hardware (unlike some factory Honda mud flaps I've bought in the past 🙄)

Nice. What’s the pro tip on painting the “T” in center caps red? Paint or a vinyl?

View attachment 781783View attachment 781784View attachment 781785View attachment 781786

Love the clean look with "Dual Motor" badge removed. I'll do the same once I get mine.