TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla needs to get working on their stroller

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by Swift, May 11, 2017.

1. Swift

Swift Member

• Love x 1
  2. Missile Toad

Missile Toad Member

I'm still waiting for my Tesla shopping cart. The one that can zoom me out to the outer fringes of the grocery store parking lot, where I have to park to escape all those hooligans in ICE vehicles.

3. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

#3 BluestarE3, May 13, 2017
    Last edited: May 13, 2017
    Wow, when did parenting become so burdensome and detached that you can't even be bothered to hold on to and push your baby's stroller? :rolleyes: Take the money that would have been spent on this stroller and its accessories and put it toward your kid's college fund or help with the down payment on his/her first house.

4. jonchar

jonchar New Member

Is is available in Australia? I have just check online the best I have find here in Australia is Babyzen YOYO and the prices is also reasonable!

5. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

Nice try attempting to steer readers to your site that's selling a different product from the one mentioned in the OP.

• Funny x 1