TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla on Top Gear

Discussion in 'Video' started by electricengine, Dec 15, 2008.

1. electricengine

electricengine New Member

[MEDIA]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HHYOBXw7CPw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HHYOBXw7CPw&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/MEDIA]

2. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

You wait ages for one copy of my TG upload and then two come along at once!

3. WarpedOne

WarpedOne Mainecoon Butler

There are other's postings of TG on YouTube but nevertheless, dpeilow: Thank You for your work. I tried to stay up yesterday waiting for you to post the show :)

4. electricengine

electricengine New Member

Its unfortunate that the Tesla Roadster had the glitches it had in the show.

It was very disappointing to see the handling of the Roadster on the Top Gear Race Track. It didnt look as good as the Elise on the corners..

.. still pretty quick and sexy though.

im already seeing forum post everywhere with the word "fail"

5. dpeilow

dpeilow Moderator

I know - but that one is mine :smile:

I was quite annoyed that I could not get this online by midnight GMT. It kept failing right at the end of the 250Mb upload - it was only after the third fail (at 4:30am) that I saw the option to use the old Youtube uploader was available.

Yep - forums pouncing on this as a fail - exactly as certain people wanted.

6. doug

doug Administrator / Head Moderator

#6 doug, Dec 15, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2008