Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Onesie

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

hiroshiy

Perhaps a long time ago, I've seen a Tesla onesie on shop.resonators.com. it says "zero emissions" on the front and "...almost" on the back. I liked it but doesn't seem to be available anymore. Have anybody seen this in stock at any of Tesla stores in the States? I want one.

We bought one a few months before our son was born. It says "TESLA" on the front, "zero emissions" on the top part of the back, and "...almost" lower down on the back. Here is a photo when our son was a week old in early 2015 (don't worry- we have a proper car seat for when the car is moving- and we now have a proper 40 amp 240 V charger at home)

We bought the same onesie in a larger size (18 months) in late February of this year at the Tesla store in Corte Madera, California. So they had them in stock at some of the stores fairly recently. Of course at this point he's kind of outgrown onesies so I don't have any pictures of him in the larger one.

Attachments

• IMG_2180.JPG
    IMG_2180.JPG
    248.4 KB · Views: 210
Reactions: hiroshiy and ModelX
Perhaps a long time ago, I've seen a Tesla onesie on shop.resonators.com. it says "zero emissions" on the front and "...almost" on the back. I liked it but doesn't seem to be available anymore. Have anybody seen this in stock at any of Tesla stores in the States? I want one.

Here is what the back of the 12-18 month size looks like. I don't think they scaled up the graphics for the larger sizes. Wyatt is being too squirmy at the moment to model it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    371.3 KB · Views: 173
We bought one a few months before our son was born. It says "TESLA" on the front, "zero emissions" on the top part of the back, and "...almost" lower down on the back. Here is a photo when our son was a week old in early 2015 (don't worry- we have a proper car seat for when the car is moving- and we now have a proper 40 amp 240 V charger at home)

We bought the same onesie in a larger size (18 months) in late February of this year at the Tesla store in Corte Madera, California. So they had them in stock at some of the stores fairly recently. Of course at this point he's kind of outgrown onesies so I don't have any pictures of him in the larger one.
Hi, @wraithnot,
Wow cute! I should have taken that photo!
So do you happen to have any sales people contact address at the store? I'd ask them to send it over here. What kind of sizes were available? Was that like 6mo and 18mo?