TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Tesla Onesie

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by hiroshiy, May 23, 2016.

1. hiroshiy

hiroshiy Active Member

Perhaps a long time ago, I've seen a Tesla onesie on shop.resonators.com. it says "zero emissions" on the front and "...almost" on the back. I liked it but doesn't seem to be available anymore. Have anybody seen this in stock at any of Tesla stores in the States? I want one.

2. wraithnot

wraithnot Model S VIN #5785

We bought one a few months before our son was born. It says "TESLA" on the front, "zero emissions" on the top part of the back, and "...almost" lower down on the back. Here is a photo when our son was a week old in early 2015 (don't worry- we have a proper car seat for when the car is moving- and we now have a proper 40 amp 240 V charger at home)

We bought the same onesie in a larger size (18 months) in late February of this year at the Tesla store in Corte Madera, California. So they had them in stock at some of the stores fairly recently. Of course at this point he's kind of outgrown onesies so I don't have any pictures of him in the larger one.

Attached Files:

• Like x 2
  3. Skotty

Skotty 2014 Model S P85

I tried to get one myself but they didn't have any in size 2XLT.

• Funny x 1
  4. WATTS-UP

WATTS-UP Member

Great Picture

5. wraithnot

wraithnot Model S VIN #5785

Here is what the back of the 12-18 month size looks like. I don't think they scaled up the graphics for the larger sizes. Wyatt is being too squirmy at the moment to model it.

Attached Files:

6. hiroshiy

hiroshiy Active Member

Hi, @wraithnot,
    Wow cute! I should have taken that photo!
    So do you happen to have any sales people contact address at the store? I'd ask them to send it over here. What kind of sizes were available? Was that like 6mo and 18mo?

7. Rifleman

Rifleman Now owns 2 Model S's!!!

I bought one for my daughter. She has long since outgrown it. If I still have it, I will give it to you for the price of shipping. I will check the bin of outgrown baby clothes to see if we still have it.

• Like x 1
  8. hiroshiy

hiroshiy Active Member

Hi, @Rifleman, did you happen to find it? Please pm me if you are ok to send. I can PayPal the cost.

9. hiroshiy

hiroshiy Active Member

So @Rifleman was very kind to send it over to me! And my son quickly outgrown... he is now 7 months old and I need next size! Could somebody do me a favor buying one (maybe 6mo-12mo size) or sell me used, and send it to Japan? Will pay all necessary costs via PayPal. P_20160702_155132.jpg

10. rcsting

rcsting Member

They are available at Fremont. We noticed them during our factory delivery.

• Like x 1