Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

High side skirts to hide rocker damage?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Whelp, I slowly was leaving a parking spot today and side swiped an unusually long (and high)curb today, and now the rocker panel is bent in quite smartly. Evidently the repair is utterly hideous ($10k+), as there’s no way it can be pulled out.

I hit the scrapes with some touch-up, but otherwise I think side skirts would fix this. However, the only ones I can find that are high enough to fully cover the substantial bend are $1400: Tesla Model 3 Carbon Fiber Side Skirts (Set of 2)

Does anybody know of any others that are very high up? There was a thread on this topic a year ago, but the company that the guy referred to doesn’t appear to make them anymore (Yofer).

maybe these?

Reactions: EatsShoots
maybe these?

Thanks, those are perfect, but they are also $1k+. Those and the ones in my first post are the only ones I can find that really go nice and high and, unfortunately, are carbon fiber (hence high cost). The ABS plastic ones that did go high no longer seem to be made.

I'm also looking for a cheaper option of the T-sportline style side skirts. No luck so far, let me know if you find something. I haven't found something with their exact style on ebay or aliexpress
Thanks. I'll update this thread if I see anything.

Same situation as me? I @S&#ing blasted that rocket panel to be honest. I don't even wanna post a pic cause it's bent in like a SOB. I've literally never done this in my life. Until/unless I can find a good cover I'm just going to ignore it honestly.