Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Orlando (Eatonville) -shout out to on going good CS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Alset2

Supporting Member
Feb 20, 2020
Ocala. Fl
Just posting this because there is a lot of negative (and well deserved ) criticism about Tesla service . I have complained more than once myself.
But the staff at this location deserve a little shout out. I reserved my post until I had multiple interactions with them over the last year. All have been really good once I get to the service center.
Now the virtual people who I deal with through the app PRIOR to getting to the service center are another story. Not that they are bad, but they just give cookie cutter answers and deny any type of warranty claim they can.
However, once I get in front of the staff they really go out of there way to make us happy.

And...this was the most surprising... when we we there looking for a new M3 for my wife back in December (our 4th Tesla), a gentleman walked up and introduced himself as the manager and asked if we need any help with anything !! what!!!??? lol This was out in the lot as we were looking, not in the store. This guy was going around to people making sure they were taken care of. I thought this was nice (feels crazy saying that for a dealership that their cheapest car is $50K... but that where we are).

Maybe change is afoot at Tesla service?? I can dream cant I