Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla P85 For Sale $31,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There have been reports of disabled Supercharging happening here on TMC and one that I recall they were stranded across country. They were unable to use chademo also. I guess i was hoping for something a little more concrete. I am also assuming that the backup camera is not working because the charge port door won't close? Also, a 2012 CPO S 85 just sold for $29,000 with 4,000 miles of general warranty left + remaining drivetrain warranty, but still able to be serviced by Tesla after that. Of course, it sold within 15 minutes.

Last edited:
There have been reports of disabled Supercharging happening here on TMC and one that I recall they were stranded across country. They were unable to use chademo also. I guess i was hoping for something a little more concrete. I am also assuming that the backup camera is not working because the charge port door won't close? Also, a 2012 CPO S 85 just sold for $29,000 with 4,000 miles of general warranty left + remaining drivetrain warranty, but still able to be serviced by Tesla after that. Of course, it sold within 15 minutes.
Well I was incorrect and tesla did indeed just disable supercharging, if anybody has a way to get it turned back on please let me know. I’m not sure the exact rules but I bought the car with the extention that I would have supercharging for life of the car and it’s always been mine.

Why would supercharging be turned off? Reason I ask is I have a 2014 p85 with 115k I’m thinking about selling for a x and came across this and it made me wonder.
Cars with a salvage title that have not been recertified by Tesla will have supercharging terminated. That also causes the Chademo not to work. While i do not agree about what Tesla does...it is the way it has been so far.

• Informative
Reactions: davidc18