Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Radio Flyer code for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright guys, I'm gonna be honest with you. The new round of referrals gives the option of a radio flyer code or the charger. Chargers can easily sell for 500 because people will buy them anyways and they are the special black edition which looks cool. Most offers I have gotten for the code are 300-400, which is significantly less than what we can make off of the chargers even if we have to wait a couple of months to receive them.

Alright guys, I'm gonna be honest with you. The new round of referrals gives the option of a radio flyer code or the charger. Chargers can easily sell for 500 because people will buy them anyways and they are the special black edition which looks cool. Most offers I have gotten for the code are 300-400, which is significantly less than what we can make off of the chargers even if we have to wait a couple of months to receive them.

That's bad news for me......I'm looking for a code for Radio Flyer...please pm me if you are selling one

I'm looking for the code for a radio flyer. I will swap for a Tesla Model S/X high power mobile connector set in carrying bag and like new condition $520 on Tesla web site. Model S/X Corded Mobile Connector but Gen 1 version with multiple adapters (40A). Never used.

Your better off buying a Kids Tesla Car online. Offer Up Craigs List. ect..... The Code is selling for much higher due to the Black Signature HPWC option. There are several for sale in the private market and you can pick one up for as low as $350 to $400.00

Your better off buying a Kids Tesla Car online. Offer Up Craigs List. ect..... The Code is selling for much higher due to the Black Signature HPWC option. There are several for sale in the private market and you can pick one up for as low as $350 to $400.00

I agree, and that is what the codes were selling for before the option of the wall charger came about. Still hopeful that someone will want to hook my 5 year old up and sell me a code for around that price...you never know :)