Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Rally at Grimsel Pass, Switzerland--any info?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

efusco

Moderator - Model S & X forums
Our past Swiss exchange student works at the hotel/restaurant at the top of the Grimsel Pass. He took this photo of what appears to be a big Tesla Rally there. Haven't been able to find anything online about it (but I admit to only searching in English). Does anyone here know more about it and have more photos?
36531833655_bcc9d71e50_o.jpg

Our past Swiss exchange student works at the hotel/restaurant at the top of the Grimsel Pass. He took this photo of what appears to be a big Tesla Rally there. Haven't been able to find anything online about it (but I admit to only searching in English). Does anyone here know more about it and have more photos?
View attachment 241256

Sure, that was a tour organized by the Swiss Tesla Owners Club. Check out their web site here:

www.teslaclub.ch

Same tour will be organized next Saturday, August 19.

/Bladerunner

Reactions: efusco
Sure, that was a tour organized by the Swiss Tesla Owners Club. Check out their web site here:

www.teslaclub.ch

Same tour will be organized next Saturday, August 19.

/Bladerunner
If you go inside look for a handsome young man named Joel Steiner--he was our exchange student and we had an interesting visit to Grimsel Pass last summer. Mid-July and it was a huge snow storm, could not even see the lake. But we enjoyed fondue and wine and great company! It is an amazing drive up those winding roads...wish I'd been in my Tesla, but was driving a huge 12 passenger van instead!
28335723916_b1a179051d_k.jpg
28018168644_bd40f1a1af_k.jpg