Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla rent in San Francisco and return to LAX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, I'd love to rent Testa (preferably S or X) with pick up at LAX on Sat Jun 29 around 5pm and drop off at SAN airport on Sat Jul 13 around 10:30am - anyone can offer me a last minute car rental? I'm happy to go via Turo, PM me for phone/email etc, thanks!
I'm out of town this weekend. If you could make the start date July 1st or 2nd, then I might be able to help. My 3 is booked July 3-6, but the S is available. PM me if that's feasible. I'm SF Bay Area based

@Sig72 thanks a lot for the offer, you rock!

Given that I will be way south of you - I don’t want to torture you driving so far... I’ve got plain vanilla rental for those 13 days now but I could cancel easily few last few days - really want to use this opportunity to test drive Tesla (driving now 2016 Audi S6 at home and have a deposit in for 2020 S6, and really considering pulling out and switching to the dark side ) anyone local at LA or San Diego?

@Sig72 thanks a lot for the offer, you rock!

Given that I will be way south of you - I don’t want to torture you driving so far... I’ve got plain vanilla rental for those 13 days now but I could cancel easily few last few days - really want to use this opportunity to test drive Tesla (driving now 2016 Audi S6 at home and have a deposit in for 2020 S6, and really considering pulling out and switching to the dark side ) anyone local at LA or San Diego?

Once you make it up to the Bay Area, feel free to ping me. I've got both a Performance Model 3 (P3D+) and an older Model S P85 available. You're welcome to try them both out back-to-back. Model S is much more the same size/quality of the A6/S6/RS6. My Model S probably has performance comparable to an older S6. New P100D's are faster than even RS6/RS7's. Back in 2012 my dad was deciding between a Model S and an Audi S8. He got the Model S in 2013 and just recently upgraded to a new one. You'll love it. Most people only sell their Model S's to get newer Model S's, haha

Hi guys - I'd love to rent Tesla (preferably a Model 3) for a four-day drive down the Pacific Coast Highway.

The pick up would be in SF on Mon, July 15th around 11am and the drop off would be in LA on Thurs, July 18th at around 7:00pm. I know this is a long shot, but would anyone potentially be interested in offering me a car rental? I'm happy to use Turo or whatever service you prefer. If you're interested, feel free to PM me for my phone or email. Thanks!

Hey everyone! Im looking to hire a Tesla from San Fran to LA. Pickup: 14 October, until 21 October. Let me know if you have a vehicle and can arrange something with me! (PS: Im from Australia and drive a Model X here, but cannot wait to drive a Tesla in the US). Cheers!

Hi there Sig and Bridor!
New-ish EV enthusiast here looking to take advantage of a trip from SF to LAX at the end of the year to try a Tesla. Still interested in facilitating 1 way rentals? Would need it from the 30th November (SF) > 4th December (LAX).

Let me know if you're still in the market! Thanks.

Hi there Sig and Bridor!
New-ish EV enthusiast here looking to take advantage of a trip from SF to LAX at the end of the year to try a Tesla. Still interested in facilitating 1 way rentals? Would need it from the 30th November (SF) > 4th December (LAX).

Let me know if you're still in the market! Thanks.
Hi untruth, this could possibly work for me. You want to rent a Model S or Model 3? email me at [email protected]

Hey everyone!

Two Tesla fans from The Netherlands would love not to use an ICE car during a road trip in October in California but a Tesla Model 3 instead. (we don’t own a Tesla yet but a we own a few Tesla shares)

I’m attending a Regenerative Food conference in Oakland and would like to see something of California together with my wife after the conference. Probably seeing a number of sustainable farms and companies (2nd Oct -15th). We are planning to drive down Los Angelas to see friends and then slowly up to see the Redwoods before coming back to San Francisco around the 15th. About 1500 miles.

We would love to rent a Tesla Model 3 (I have driven a Model S before but never a 3). We don’t own any car right now as it doesn’t make too much sense in the bigger cities in Europe with the public transport and Electric car sharing. But in the near future we might consider leasing a Tesla model 3 and we would like to try it first!

Does someone have a Tesla Model 3 available for rent from the 2nd until the 15th? We are pretty flexible with pick up and drop off in San Francisco/Oakland etc.

And I have created a Turo account!

Hope to hear from you!

Many thanks and have a great day,
Koen

Hey everyone!

Two Tesla fans from The Netherlands would love not to use an ICE car during a road trip in October in California but a Tesla Model 3 instead. (we don’t own a Tesla yet but a we own a few Tesla shares)

I’m attending a Regenerative Food conference in Oakland and would like to see something of California together with my wife after the conference. Probably seeing a number of sustainable farms and companies (2nd Oct -15th). We are planning to drive down Los Angelas to see friends and then slowly up to see the Redwoods before coming back to San Francisco around the 15th. About 1500 miles.

We would love to rent a Tesla Model 3 (I have driven a Model S before but never a 3). We don’t own any car right now as it doesn’t make too much sense in the bigger cities in Europe with the public transport and Electric car sharing. But in the near future we might consider leasing a Tesla model 3 and we would like to try it first!

Does someone have a Tesla Model 3 available for rent from the 2nd until the 15th? We are pretty flexible with pick up and drop off in San Francisco/Oakland etc.

And I have created a Turo account!

Hope to hear from you!

Many thanks and have a great day,
Koen
Koen,

I'll gladly rent my Model 3 Performance to you for your trip. I allow unlimited mileage on trips 7 days and longer I'm based in the Bay Area and can be flexible about pick up/drop off locations in the Bay Area. It is currently booked until late September, so the dates you are looking at line up perfectly. PM me with any questions.

https://turo.com/us/en-us/car-rental/san-mateo-ca/tesla/model-3/500189

Hey everyone,

Two EV enthusiasts and future model 3 owners from Europe looking to rent Model 3 for a road trip in September. From San Francisco to LAX or San Diego.

Preferred dates: Sep 16 (or 17) - Sep 24 (or 23).

Hope to hear from you.

We can manage everything through Turo ot similar platform.

Sorry, I meant Nov 16 (or 17) - Nov 24 (or 23). Not september, sure.

Hey everyone,

Two EV enthusiasts and future model 3 owners from Europe looking to rent Model 3 for a road trip in September. From San Francisco to LAX or San Diego.

Hope to hear from you.

Hey everyone,

Hope to hear from you.

Cool. Just found this thread. I am a Turo Powerhost and have a 3, S and X and located in LAX and Pasadena. If any Turo hosts/guests in LA and need some help, please let me know. I have met some fellow Turo/Tesla hosts and it is awesome to help each other out when inevitably out of town/vacation.

Reactions: Sig72