Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla rent in San Francisco and return to LAX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dear all,

I'm getting crazy searching a solution to rent a Tesla (my best are Model S, 3 or X) in California at the end of July.

I tried with Turo but without success, because the different pickup and return locations: from San Francisco (wherever) to Los Angeles Intl. Airport.
Moreover, I didn't find Teslas in the classic rent-a-car company websites.

Please help... thanks!!!
Vinadio

You can rent my 2014 Tesla Model S through Turo - just put in that you are picking up and returning to my home location. I will drop the car off in San Francisco and can pick it up at the LAX airport. How long do you need it for? I would need to get $100 cash upon delivery for the cost of delivering the car.

Rent Brent’s 2014 Tesla Model S in Maricopa, AZ | Turo

Brent

You can rent my 2014 Tesla Model S through Turo - just put in that you are picking up and returning to my home location. I will drop the car off in San Francisco and can pick it up at the LAX airport. How long do you need it for? I would need to get $100 cash upon delivery for the cost of delivering the car.

Rent Brent’s 2014 Tesla Model S in Maricopa, AZ | Turo

Brent
Thanks Bridor/Brent, this sounds great!
I would like to book it from 29 July late morning (around 11 AM) to 3 August evening (around 7 PM).

How do you manage to come from your home location in San Francisco and then take it back to LAX and then go back to your home for $100 only?

Do you know if the booking via Turo benefits some warranty? For me it's an important journey and I wouldn't like to find surprises for any reason. (i.e. owner job problems).

Thanks!

Reactions: MP3Mike
I will be driving the car to San Francisco, so no charges to me for supercharging. I will then take a bus to Los Angeles where I have friends and will be either getting a ride or using the ShuttleToLAX service. Turo has insurance for me and screens the drivers. I do not know you and so I would like to use a third party for both of our sakes. I have a five-star rating and will not let you down.

Brent

• Helpful
Reactions: Halcyon88
I was trying to be fair and do something nice for a fellow Tesla owner. I am only trying to recuperate my physical costs for delivering the car. I enjoy driving the car and was looking forward to driving up the coast.

Brent

That's super amazing of you. I am not sure if I would do this for my own brother if he asked and pay me $500. :D

Tesla rentals are also available through Enterprise Exotics. https://www.enterprise.com/en/exotic-car-rental.html

I just check the rate for fun. For OP's dates, it is $2300 for the Large Exec Luxury Group and I don't think you could request only Tesla Model S. You could get a BMW 7 Series or Audi A8 or other ICE cars. Also have to return to the same location.. probably because it is in the exotic car group.

I am looking for a Rental of Tesla Model S or X or 3 with Auto Pilot features. Need it on May 4 2019 for two days from San Mateo or SFO to LA. If you have this as an kind offer please reach out to me via my whatsapp: +852 61381865

Hey guys, I'd love to rent Testa (preferably S or X) with pick up at LAX on Sat Jun 29 around 5pm and drop off at SAN airport on Sat Jul 13 around 10:30am - anyone can offer me a last minute car rental? I'm happy to go via Turo, PM me for phone/email etc, thanks!