Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla rentals available on Oahu?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our Performance Model 3 was rear ended earlier this week by a distracted driver and we're currently looking at least 3+ months of waiting for parts and repairs, possible more. We'll know more once the body shop is done with the repair estimate. I'm hoping to find a Tesla to rent so we at least have a comparable vehicle while we wait.

I'm aware of the many rentals on Turo, and of Envy.Rent but neither appear to allow for an insurance company to foot the bill. And Enterprise Exotics no longer has Tesla options.

Does anyone know of a company that actually has any Tesla rentals available here on Oahu that would allow an insurance company to pay the bill? Just looking to minimize the hassle of paying out of pocket, being reimbursed, etc.

Our Performance Model 3 was rear ended earlier this week by a distracted driver and we're currently looking at least 3+ months of waiting for parts and repairs, possible more. We'll know more once the body shop is done with the repair estimate. I'm hoping to find a Tesla to rent so we at least have a comparable vehicle while we wait.

I'm aware of the many rentals on Turo, and of Envy.Rent but neither appear to allow for an insurance company to foot the bill. And Enterprise Exotics no longer has Tesla options.

Does anyone know of a company that actually has any Tesla rentals available here on Oahu that would allow an insurance company to pay the bill? Just looking to minimize the hassle of paying out of pocket, being reimbursed, etc.
Tesla Service Center was using the Enterprise location at 3255 Aolele St, for rental Teslas, if they run out of loaner vehicles.

Reactions: jonesh

Joneshh,

Hello,
My wife Amy and I just started www.weedrivestesla.com here on Oahu and currently have a Model X Performance, Model 3 Standard Range +, and will have our Model S Performance available in a few days for rent. Let us know if we can help you out. Right now all of our cars are listed on Turo, but we maybe able to help. Send us an email through our website or you can just call us directly at 808-927-4593.
Mahalo,

Jeremy

Joneshh,

Hello,
My wife Amy and I just started www.weedrivestesla.com here on Oahu and currently have a Model X Performance, Model 3 Standard Range +, and will have our Model S Performance available in a few days for rent. Let us know if we can help you out. Right now all of our cars are listed on Turo, but we maybe able to help. Send us an email through our website or you can just call us directly at 808-927-4593.
Mahalo,

Jeremy

Sorry mistyped my website www.weedrivetesla.com
Mahalo,

Jeremy

Reactions: Akikiki
Enterprise. Tesla service center provides model s every time I go. Not sure if they're priorities are for Tesla, but one enterprise employee said they do rent to anyone if there's one available. I got the same one as last time yesterday. Black S 75D. No idea how many they have.

Enterprise. Tesla service center provides model s every time I go. Not sure if they're priorities are for Tesla, but one enterprise employee said they do rent to anyone if there's one available. I got the same one as last time yesterday. Black S 75D. No idea how many they have.

After being told by multiple people they didn't have Tesla on Oahu anymore, we finally got someone who said otherwise. We've secured a Model S for the time being through Enterprise. Thanks for backing this up!