Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster Rental?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone, new member here. I've been itching to drive the Tesla Roadster since falling in love with it back in 2008. I know Getaround and Turo used to have some Roadsters available on their sites, but couldn't find anything more recent. I live in the Hudson Valley region in New York not too far from New Jersey/NYC.

Is anyone available of any rental companies that still have the Roadster? I know this is probably a stupid question, but I figured I'd ask!

Looks like there's an active Radiant Red 2.0 on Turo for $236/day with recent reviews (latest one posted on 6/1). You'll need to fly to San Fran though...

XWylxn4nRiyE6nuzfV7poQ.1440x700.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: wiztecy
I agree with the others, renting one is going to be difficult and probably a bad idea. I wouldn't expect Turo or any car sharing company to help out owner or renter if a major problem happened to the car and you couldn't defend whether it was user error or just a 10 year old car issue...

Find a local owner, that's my recommendation too, if you want to get into a Roadster. I got my first seat time from a friendly local owner, and have paid it forward a few times already.

Reactions: tvuolo and dhrivnak