Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Roadster vanity license plates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got word that my car is in the final production stage. I'm thinking about getting a vanity license plate. There are regualtions though that can't be changed and therefore will have to get worked in. Maybe you guys can help and can give me some input.

The parameters are: The plate has to start with a 'W' (Which I'd like to work in) followed by a 3-6 digit letter/number combination. This sequence has to start with a letter and end with a number.

Any ideas?
How about 'WANT-1'

Hmm: 4414250406_d4c2138e89.jpg

I suggest "BOOJUM", as in

But oh, beamish nephew, beware of the day,
If your Snark be a Boojum, for then,
You will softly and suddenly vanish away,
And never be met with again.

The Hunting of the Snark, by Lewis Carroll

Me likes:
attachment.php?attachmentid=614&stc=1&d=1268444752.jpg

Attachments

• evplates.jpg
    evplates.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 760
In that case ... you might "likes" some of these too ... also from Harris Ranch event.

Attachments

• P807.JPG
    P807.JPG
    890.3 KB · Views: 263
  • P808.JPG
    P808.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 225
  • P809.JPG
    P809.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 223
  • P810.JPG
    P810.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 222
  • P811.JPG
    P811.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 245
@ChargeIt!, just curious why are the first and last of the thumbnails whited out?

Minor picky privacy issue ... which may or may not amount to nothing ... they are standard issue plates. And I guess a "whiting out" on the custom vanity plates would defeat the purpose of publishing them in this thread ... but I thought at least the frames were still worth showing on the standard plates ... Hope that sort of makes sense ?

For the record, in case that Flickr post goes away, we have there:

W/O GAS
TSLA 101
SUN ENRG
SIN CO2
AMPLIFD
RA POWER
SUN 2 EV
COLETRC
10TESLA
FST LION
MY TESLA

I can't wait to pick one of these for my first EV ... Fortunately I'm in a deeply red state so lots of these should be available even a year from now.